Friday, June 4, 2004

June 4th 2004

I know  “Shades Of  The Sky” is probably coming across as either incredibly droll, melodramatic or just silly.  The truth is, the sky isn’t appreciated half often enough, unless of course you drive frequently on a freeway remotely near L.A. in which case you can’t miss the think layer of pollution and consequently be supremely grateful for clean, clear sky.  

   Living on a hill, where the view is predominantly sky, I couldn’t help but notice that there are so many different shades of blue, pink, orange, red, gray, purple and black.  I guess as a sort of pathetic analogy, that is what I am attempting to do with this. To observe and/or describe the “shade of blue” I’m living or seeing at the moment. 

I suppose that finishes the explanation of the title, and with nothing left to say at the moment…I’ll end with a good natured cheerio!

0 comments: