Wednesday, November 10, 2004

November 10, 2004

November 10, 2004

I need to write a blog entry about this incredibly… something
weekend.  I would say it was a wonderful weekend and that all I
had was fun, but I was asked too many times by the people who know me
best if I was ok.  Sometimes I think they know me better than I
know myself, because I really had no clue I was in a bad mood until
they mentioned it.

(beware of tangent)…
 You know when you’re feeling really blue, and you don’t want to
be around people, and when you are around them you have to work
yourself into this smiling, happy person, but it doesn’t really work?
The smile never makes it to your eyes, and everybody knows your eyes
are a dead give away. But at least you tell yourself that the reason
you’re standing on the fringe of things watching other people talk and
have a good time is because of the dead-give away-eyes.  It surely
can’t be your lack of social or conversation skills, or maybe it is your lack of conversational skills.  However, the only good thing about your inability to hang out with people you don’t
know is the knowledge that there are people who you feel perfectly
comfortable being grumpy around.  And in the end I’m supremely
grateful I have friends like that.  
…But in case you think I didn’t have a good time…  I had a great time, but that will have to be in The Crazy Weekend Part Two.

0 comments: