Friday, December 3, 2004

December 3, 2004

December 3, 2004

I lied about there being a part II
Logic is an amazing thing.  Something so solid, yet so relative. 
This morning Julia decided she didn’t like her shoes anymore.  At
the tender age of four she is already a slave to fashion and style, and
a hopeless shoe addict.  After spending most of the morning
pouting about how none of her shoes matched her pants, she came up with
a logical solution to her dilema.  If she had no shoes then mom
would have to buy her new shoes.   The problem  with
this plan was execution and timing.  While using moms sewing
sissors to cut up her shoes, she was discovered by me.   I
confiscated the weapon and shoes, put her on her bed.  Thankfully
parental guidance arrived to take over, and I left shaking my
head. 
Poor girl, she failed to cut up one ugly pair of old tennis shoes. 

0 comments: