Sunday, December 5, 2004

December 5, 2004

December 5, 2004

intense dislike of shoes.
I never wear shoes, unless it’s so cold I’m in danger of losing feet to
frostbite.  I would rather go barefoot and risk stubbing my toes
or getting bit by a snake, spider, scorpion, which is more likely than
the frostbite thing.  I like to think it’s because I’m
independent, although more likely I’m just swinging too far from having
to wear shoes and nylons everyday in the past.
   I got married barefoot, drive barefoot, go horse back
riding barefoot, and recently laid tile while barefoot. If  I
can’t get away going barefoot,  I wear flip flops.  I
sometimes have to wear shoes, but I like wearing shoes when I think they make me look sexy. (emphasis on think)
sometimes I write to punish myself

0 comments: