Saturday, May 7, 2005

May 7, 2005

May 7, 2005

I survived the last three days;  No DUI’s, reckless driving
tickets, or felony’s. No food poisoning, although I think my
brain may be poisoned from an overdose in mediocre action movies.

       Ok, so it wasn’t really that
bad.   I suppose I should have been used to it.  I did
it often enough in Verity, except this time we didn’t have to look
furtively over our shoulders for Michael err…I mean Dean Canciglia. Yeah, and minus the CLEP test in the morning, or the time spent
scrubbing toilets when all I really wanted was sleep, but what I needed
was study.  All right, so I admit it, maybe I’m just too soft
now…cuz good grief!…I used to be able to survive on three hours of
sleep every night, what the heck is wrong with me?   
*ungluing my contacts from my eyes,
and dragging my tired body off to watch Euro-trip and who knows what
else between now and 4:00am*

btw Liz, if you’re reading this:  Ethan swears both of us together
couldn’t bring him down during a certain tackle football game, at a
certain lake , a certain few summers ago.  He seemed to enjoy the
fact that he had two hot girls trying desperately to keep him from
scoring a touchdown. …Surely he’s hallucinating.  I recall no
such thing…do you?

0 comments: