Tuesday, August 9, 2005

A baby!

I finally got Elizabeth's laptop to connect to the wireless from my new room.  I contemplated sneaking back into my old room just to borrow the Internet, but I doubted how understanding the new occupants would be.

Jamie is here,  he arrived at 8:43 PDT.  He weighed 3 lbs. .4 oz (why the .4 is important I don't know).   He was whisked directly to the NICU, which was fine with me.  He's healthy and that was the truly important news. 

I have lots of questions, ramblings, and descriptions (which I'm sure most people will find disgusting), but I'll save those for a later date.  Between the drugs and faulty wireless connection I'm completely incoherent.  I've had to stop writing this small update several times just cause I can't for the life of me remember what I was going to say next, then before you can respond with the obvious, "How is that different from normal?" ... I'm sound asleep.

Off to take more drugs...

0 comments: