Monday, February 18, 2013

Daddy's boys

I saw this idea on pinterest, and on a whim, I asked Charlie the questions.  Then of course we had to do Jamie as well, to see if/how his answers were different.    After listening to their answers, Jim and I concluded that Charlie must think Jim is a giant, and Jamie thinks he's a 2x4 or something. ;-)





Daddy from Charlie’s Eyes.
What’s Daddy’s name?   Jim
How tall is he?  Big
How much does he weigh?  285
How old is he?  I don’t know
What color is his hair?  Black
What color are his eyes? Brown.  My eyes are brown too.
What does daddy like to watch on TV? Motorcycles and Daddy movies.
Where does he like to go? Work
What’s his favorite food?  Sour Cream
What does daddy like to drink?  Orange Juice
What does he do for fun?  Work on his motorcycle
What does your daddy do with you?  He tells me jokes
What’s your favorite thing about daddy?  Sometimes he gives me candy

Daddy from Jamie’s Eyes.
What’s Daddy’s name?   Jim Ramsey the Third
How tall is he?  20 feet
How much does he weigh?  30 lbs
How old is he?  Old
What color is his hair?  Black   
What color are his eyes?   Brown
What does daddy like to watch on TV?  Lord of the Rings  
Where does he like to go? To Fred’s Burgers
What’s his favorite food?  Hamburgers
What does daddy like to drink?  Rootbeer Freeze's
What does he do for fun?  Go to guys night
What does your daddy do with you?  He plays baseball with me
What’s your favorite thing about daddy?  He’s fun!  




1 comments:

Sarah said...

lol...so fun. I just did this with Carter and Caleb. :P